You might be thinking, “Why do I need to get my trees ready for winter?” Although you many folks assume that “tree people” are hibernating like bears, this couldn’t be farther from the truth. In fact winter storms, ice and sudden drops in temperature are elements that produce a recipe for necessary tree maintenance.
To assist our customers with budgeting for tree maintenance, we offer a verifiable 10% WINTER DISCOUNT on:
- Tree & Shrub Removals
- Shade and Ornamental Tree Pruning
- Stump Removal
*You can compare our growing season prices versus our winter season prices. Our discounts are reflected on our estimates, where
How do we do it?
- Since there are fewer leaves on the trees, there in less clean up. This means less labor!
- Frozen ground allows us to get our equipment closer to your trees and reduce the cost of labor!
- Our staff of dedicated professionals enjoy working outdoors. Our discounted rates allow them to work year round. Maintaining a consistent professional work force allows us to provide you with quality and efficient service and we pass the savings on to you!
How are we different?
- We own a unique matting system that allows us to create and drive our equipment on a “plastic road”. This allows us to get our equipment to those hard to reach places on your property and protect your lawn from ruts.
- We maintain a list of properties that we work on during the winter and after the snow has melted away, we will come back and provide a final raking to ensure that any remaining debris from our winter services is removed.
Our Winter Tree Care Checklist:
- Schedule a consultation visit with one of our Plant Health Care Staff to inspect your trees for any disease, insect or nutrient deficiencies which could compromise the tree.
- Call one of our ISA Certified Arborists to complete a pre-inspection of your trees before winter weather hits.
- Order your recommended pruning services to improve the storm worthiness and health of your trees before wind or snow and ice accumulation are in the forecast!
For more information visit our Winter Services page.