Our winter tree care checklist:
- Schedule a consultation visit with one our Licensed Tree Experts to inspect your trees for any decay, cavities, cracks or structural defects which could compromise the tree and make it unsafe
- Call one of our ISA Certified Arborists to complete a pre-inspection of your trees before winter weather hits.
- Order your recommended pruning services to improve the storm worthiness, health and safety of your trees before wind, snow or ice accumulation are in the forecast.
How are we different?
- We own a unique matting system that allows us to create and drive our equipment on plastic lawn mats. This allows us to get our equipment to those hard to reach places on your property and protect your lawn from ruts.
- We maintain a list of properties that we work on during the winter and after the snow has melted away, we will come back and provide a final raking to ensure that any remaining debris from our winter services is removed.
Franklin County, PA
Chambersburg: (717) 263-8657
Greencastle: (717) 597-9700
Waynesboro: (717) 765-4624
Cumberland County, PA
Carlisle: (717) 249-8443
Camp Hill: (717) 761-0204
Frederick County: (301) 663-0061
Washington County: (301) 714-0130
Additional PA Locations
Adams County: (717) 337-9128
Dauphin County: (717) 545-1005
West Virginia Locations
Berkeley Springs: (304) 913-3126