Our winter tree care checklist:
- Schedule a consultation visit with one of our Plant Health Care Staff to inspect your trees for any disease, insect or nutrient deficiencies which could compromise the tree.
- Call one of our ISA Certified Arborists to complete a pre-inspection of your trees before winter weather hits.
- Order your recommended pruning services to improve the storm worthiness and health of your trees before wind or snow and ice accumulation are in the forecast!
How are we different?
- We own a unique matting system that allows us to create and drive our equipment on a “plastic road”. This allows us to get our equipment to those hard to reach places on your property and protect your lawn from ruts.
- We maintain a list of properties that we work on during the winter and after the snow has melted away, we will come back and provide a final raking to ensure that any remaining debris from our winter services is removed.
Generally, the aim of our blog is to provide you with two resources: 1. Education to help you understand why your plants do what they do. 2. Best-practices that you can use right now to be proactive with the health and maintenance of your trees and shrubs. However, we also need to issue warnings about
The dominant landscaping trend at the moment is a significant push towards relying exclusively on “native” plants that are allowed to grow as they would in the wild. According to the American Society of Landscape Architects, native plants are visually and environmentally superior to the alternative. The ASLA adds that they offer increased hardiness and
Franklin County, PA
Chambersburg: (717) 263-8657
Greencastle: (717) 597-9700
Waynesboro: (717) 765-4624
Cumberland County, PA
Carlisle: (717) 249-8443
Camp Hill: (717) 761-0204
Frederick County: (301) 663-0061
Washington County: (301) 714-0130
Additional PA Locations
Adams County: (717) 337-9128
Dauphin County: (717) 545-1005
West Virginia Locations
Berkeley Springs: (304) 913-3126